2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent, who manifests Himself in three entities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in God's plan of redemption:
That man is fallen from grace and sinful.
That Jesus Christ is the incarnate Son of God.
That on the cross, by the shedding of His blood, Jesus made provision for salvation for all men.
4. We believe in God's plan of sanctification:
That through a heart-felt acceptance of Jesus Christ as personal savior, man is born anew and becomes a new creature in Christ Jesus.
That to empower believers to walk in holiness and sobriety and to equip them for spirit-filled, soul-winning and service, believers are baptized in the Holy Spirit of God after the same manner as recorded by the Word of God in Bible days.
That having received this initial filling of the Holy Spirit, the believe should experience a continual renewing of this power from God through a daily walking and abiding in the Holy Spirit.
That for the edification of the saints and the upbuilding of the body of Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit has gifts for individual believers which include the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, gifts of healing, working of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, diverse kinds of tongues, and interpretation of tongues. That these gifts are divided to every believer severally as the Holy Spirit wills. That they should be coveted earnestly by all believers and exercised in the spirit of love.
That the fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance; and that against such there is no law. That these should be cultivated in the life of each believer.
5. We believe in the ordinances of the Church as instituted by our Lord Jesus Christ as visible signs of inward works identifying the individual believer with Christ and His work of salvation:
That water baptism is a proclamation of Christ's death and resurrection represents a dying to self and being reformed to a new life in Christ, and that going down in to the water symbolizes a burial and coming up from the water symbolizes a resurrection whereby the believer identifies himself as a part of the body of Christ.
That the Lord's Supper is a commemoration in type of the broken body and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ which also brings to remembrance the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and looks forward to the marriage supper of the Lamb.
6. We believe in the second coming of Christ:
That this second coming is personal and imminent.
That the Lord Himself will descend from heaven and call all the redeemed to gather with Him and remain with Him forever.
That this second coming of Christ will be with power and glory revealing Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
7. We believe that the great commission of our Lord Jesus Christ to go into all the world teaching all things that He commanded is the literal, imperative, and binding privilege and duty of every believer today.
That soul-winning is the chief mission of the Church upon the earth.
That the life and strength of the home church depends on its sacrifice for support of a world mission program.